New Poll

blood juliet, carmana || faerie || assassin
CARMANA MOSSELL
 Posted: Mar 3 2014, 11:17 PM
N/A
28 posts
N/A
N/A

You can give her Profile a gander. Carmana is very much a woman focused on her on wants and needs, with little care to many others. She has no family, few friends, and her enemies? Simply jealous of course. She spends most of her time running a Brothel by day, and an assassin's guild by night (with more Brothel work in between). Being a Faerie, she is pretty callous. sympathy is rare and mercy is a luxury she can't afford, at least when it comes to business. With the few friends she does have, she can be mischievous and playful, often causing some minor trouble for some quick amusement.

Friends
Carmana doesn't have many friends but the friends she does have, can usually always count on her to be there when in need. Carmana can be cold, it's hard for her to feel empathy and therefore it can be hard for her to relate to others, however she does her best, attempting to appease their aches and avenge their pain with the swift retribution of a woman who tolerates very little.

Enemies
Carmana is a very bitter woman, who holds grudges until the day you die. If the transgression is severe enough, you can count yourself on the hit list. Enemies are usually dealt with in a methodical way, usually assassinated mysteriously. Hmm. Odd.

Lovers
Sex is one of the few things that can really bring out the feeling in Carmana. In light of her work, she is often sensual and sultry, watching through heavy lids and often donned with dresses that are immensely flattering of the female form. Seduction is the easiest way to pin a potential target, and she uses her body as a tool. As her mortality dons on her, she may be more inclined to pick partners, in order to feel more alive, more often.

Long story short. You should totally plot with her. YOU WILL NEVER BE BORED

old . natalia vodianova . mistress . assassin
PM
^
JESSE RENAKER
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 10:49 PM
N/A
90 posts
N/A
N/A

I propose a symbiotic relationship between Jesse and Carmana.
He will have a kneejerk reaction to not like her, simply because she's a faerie, but it she's running an assassin's guild, then she must have a growing bod count.
He would love to help her get rid of that count when the numbers go up.
For science, of course.
PM
^
CARMANA MOSSELL
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 11:32 PM
N/A
28 posts
N/A
N/A

Nyahaha!
Yes. Carmana wouldn't mind having a convenient place to dump bodies. As long as he can handle her Fae-ness I'm sure they would be a fine symbiotic relationship, she'll probably have no reason to use magic in front of him anyway. Unless he wants the bodies transported via Mirror.
PM
^
DANAE IONA AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 04:28 PM
N/A
27 posts
N/A
N/A

danae & carmana
Cureenrlt, Danae has no idea that Carmana even exists, but I want her to so bad. they'd make such lovely enemy-rivals. Danae is pretty much the picture of maidenly chastity (she's never so much as kissed someone on the lips), so I think she'd be simultaneously horrified and intrigued by Carmana. And Carmana is one of the few women Danae would really feel threatened by. They can fight over Cicero and Danae can be irritated that her mercenary fiancé doesn't want to take out her new enemy.
PM
^
CARMANA MOSSELL
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 03:02 PM
N/A
28 posts
N/A
N/A

Carmana obviously knows that Danae exists, but of course, the whole 'I'm a twin stuck in the same body.' thing is not information she is privy to so the Danae she knows isn't exactly the Danae she should be worried about. But yes, I think if they knew about each other then it would be quite entertaining. Obviously Carmana would have no huge issue up until the fact that they probably learn that the other exists, a Danae that actively wants her out of the picture is a Danae that is a threat and threats cannot be left to fester. So. Rivalry IS BORN. We will have to grab Lore and maybe do some group plotting with one another to make something spicy happen.

Cat-fight.
    MMRRREEOOOWWW
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode