Add Reply
New Poll

Emma's Crazies
Emma
 Posted: Mar 24 2015, 08:10 PM
265 posts
Admin
"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown Till human voices wake us, and we drown.”

Emma's Charries

user posted image

My dark secret keeper, he's quite the entertaining young man. He wants nothing more than to learn all the things that he doesn't know. It's too bad that he's stuck as a raven during the day.

user posted image

Belladonna, black witch and addicted to all the things that she shouldn't be, she'd love to turn her life around eventaully but... You know that's just not going to happen. She's a witch! Has been since before birth. Addiction is a problem.
PMEmail
^
acorncap
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 11:15 PM
4 posts
Members
N/A

Belladonna's a part-time old lady, Ellen's a full-time old lady... I think it'd be kind of amusing for them to strike up a small friendship for however long it takes Ellen to notice Belladonna's not just a black witch but one of THE black witches... just sayin'...
PM
^
Emma
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 08:23 AM
265 posts
Admin
"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown Till human voices wake us, and we drown.”

This is HILARIOUS and I love it. You want to start or me?
PMEmail
^
acorncap
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 09:23 AM
4 posts
Members
N/A

I'd be happy to start, does Belladonna do much wandering around the north side at all or should I find an excuse to get Ellen up to the mountains?
PM
^
Emma
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 10:32 AM
265 posts
Admin

She wanders. She's a little forgetful when she's in that old form and she always needs to forage further and further. The Coven still has their eyes on her for not joining up with them so she's always a little uncomfortable.
PMEmail
^
acorncap
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 11:00 AM
4 posts
Members
N/A

All righty then! Is there a given season here at the moment, or?
PM
^
Emma
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 01:32 PM
265 posts
Admin

Spring! They don't have super long winters, so it would be getting warmer and time to start planting things.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode