New Poll

All I See is Green, Isabel | Human | 23
ISABEL THOREL
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 10:43 PM
N/A
22 posts
N/A
N/A

Isabel tends to rely on her charm and her flirtations to get her through most situations. It seems to be her strong suit, and it helps keep those distracted when her fingers help themselves. So far, she has yet to be caught, but there's no telling when her luck will run out in concerns to her thieving. The reason she keeps doing it is because of an empty ambition to earn her mother's approval. She'd never been good at pretending to be a lady as a kid, so when her half-sister turned out to be a natural and graceful thing, it was no wonder that there was jealousy for Izzy. Her mother all but ignores her now, doting on Marina who wants nothing more than to be a good daughter and sister supposedly.

With her curse, the envy that resided in her heart found a way out. Anytime she feels jealousy or envy towards something or someone, Isabel's skin starts to burn and turn green. It takes awhile for the effect to fade, and no part of her skin is left untouched.

I am open to any ideas you may have between your character and Izzy! I don't bite hard, I promise!!

friends
Izzy would probably have a few friends here and there, though her brash way of handling things could put strains on those relations. Sometimes, she's not afraid to say what's on her mind and that honesty is well… a put off. However, it would be nice if there were a few people she thought she could count on in some way, even if the friendship isn't all that deep. So this is definitely open.

lovers
Izzy relies heavily on flirting to see her through a good many situations, so I don't doubt that she has had a paramour or two in the past. I don't see anything having become serious, but I am open to discussion on any kind of ideas for that. Otherwise, she is open to a few flings and if you want to attempt something more, we can always see what happens ICly!

enemies
I don't doubt she has a few enemies here and there. Jealousy is a strong emotion and there are probably a few ladies around town who aren't too pleased with her attentions to the male customers of the tavern she works. Either that or she's stolen from the wrong person or said the wrong thing. Who knows really, but I definitely would love to find out, so open here too!
★Squish!
Isabel Thorel

--------------------
user posted image
made by v i i
PM
^
WILL SCARLET
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 11:34 PM
N/A
28 posts
N/A
N/A

Need I say more?
PM
^
ISABEL THOREL
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 11:38 PM
N/A
22 posts
N/A
N/A

All I can say is... when? \ (*w*) /

--------------------
user posted image
made by v i i
PM
^
ANASTASIA BEAUDET
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 06:32 PM
N/A
16 posts
N/A
N/A

So I feel like these two would be good friends. They both have parents they've disappointed in some way, shape or form, so I'm sure they could bond over that. Ana works as a full time whore at a brothel, and she's a succubus, as well.

Anyways, that's all I've got for them. Friends?
PM
^
ISABEL THOREL
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 12:26 AM
N/A
22 posts
N/A
N/A

I think they would be good as friends! And it'd probably be nice for Izzy to have a friend to relate to instead of others that she might get jealous of in that department XD

--------------------
user posted image
made by v i i
PM
^
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: May 5 2014, 08:17 AM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

So I have Nik, Rafe and Dante. :3!!!

Nik

Nik is a prince, and is cursed with a horrendous split personality. His nasty side has pretty much taken over now and is a stark contrast to his former self. He was kind, selfless and always put others first. I'm just trying to think how they would've met, Nik often visited the towns so I'm guessing they would've acquainted with each other there? Not really sure other than that.

Dante

Dante is a noble and a massive creep. He's manipulative and is always there to bend others to do his bidding. He's slightly tapped in the head. He's a natural shifter, and shifts into a fox. It reflects his personality and he loves this form. Butttt... In order to shift and stay alive Dante has to kill people. I wouldn't be surprised if he has tried to manipulate her in someone... or even tried to hunt her down at some point, obviously failing. He only hunts NPCs and kills them, but could've got her confused?

Rafe

My bby Rafe ;o; - he's so sweet. He's selfless and always feels as if others are above him. He's a servant for Maleficent. He's got a really weird curse (he actually doesn't know what his curse is... but tries to stop the weird things happening). Whenever he sleeps, he always wakes up in an unrecognisable place, often covered in scratches, wounds and lots of blood. Whenever he does sleep, he shifts into a demon creature called a Warg. This Warg is semi-controlled by Maleficent as he wears a locket (almost like a collar - he thinks it's a gift). We should plot these two so hard. :3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Emma
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 08:31 AM
265 posts
Admin
"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown Till human voices wake us, and we drown.”

Inactive

This character has been marked as inactive due to the most recent Activity Check. For more information on inactive characters, please see the FAQ.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode