« white lightning, 29 [noble] theo james [angelic cavalry]
FELIX ODAIR
 Posted: May 12 2014, 06:55 PM
N/A
20 posts
N/A
N/A

felix l. odair
Meet Felix, a noble (Viscount - although he prefers to shed that title) and the commander of the Peridot battalion of the Angelic Cavalry.

The first thing one might notice about Felix is his apparent coldness towards showing any emotion. It's not that he doesn't have any emotions to share, he does, but he prefers to hide them and maintain a composed and sensible disposition.

Sentences are best kept short and sweet with Felix. His answers are always short and sweet to questions regarding himself. He doesn't want to reveal anything about his past to those who need not know it. Everything that he has, everything that he has become, he has thanks to the AC. He would never hinder any of his loyalty to the AC, they are his family.

He likes to think, or show, that he is in control of his own destiny. He likes to show that he has control over any situation he finds himself in, and lives life on his own terms. He appears independent, fearless, and mysterious.

Friends: He's vehemently loyal to those in the AC and stuck around when they disbanded, so he might have a few close friends from that. He'll have your back if you are loyal to them. He might have friends that he grew up with too, or offered help with when he was doing the Robin Hood-esque thing. I'm open to this smile.gif
Lovers: I haven't thought about this at all.. which is weird. Obviously it would have to be discussed first.
Enemies: I can imagine Felix having a few of these. He can be quite standoffish, or appear to be, at first glance. He's very uptight about sharing things and often replies quickly. Perhaps people would find him rude for this - he's very guarded, but if he doesn't like you, you won't change his mind. I'd love some enemy plots smile.gif

Curse: The curse has caused Felix to slowly become insane. He can now see the souls of those he has killed, and those that the Angelic Cavalry has killed around him in real life. No-one else can see them, but every time he sees them they are trying to kill him, or torture him, constantly and relentlessly reminding him of his sins. Sometimes he can go for hours without seeing them, but sometimes they can be apparent all day. He tries to tune it out, blocking off his emotions, but it hardly ever works. It's purely an illusion, but it's mental torture for him, some of which inflicts real physical pain on his body. He often looks insane, trying to talk to such souls.

robb stark

FELIX & CHARACTER HERE
PLOT HERE!

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 275px; background-color: #000000; padding: 15px; "><div style="width: 250px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; border: 3px double #bbb;">

<div style="width: 250px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; padding-bottom: 5px;">

FELIX & CHARACTER HERE
</div>

PLOT HERE!

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
TESS BAILEY
 Posted: May 12 2014, 07:57 PM
N/A
27 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & TESS
Okay, commander to commander friendship, without a doubt. Tess would be competitive with him, and tell him when some of his men/women suck, too. Especially those who pose a risk to the whole calvary not just her own men/women. She's been in the AC for 10 years and a commander for 5 years, if that helps any. ^^ That's all I have right now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FELIX ODAIR
 Posted: May 13 2014, 02:52 PM
N/A
20 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & TESS
I looove this ^-^ Competitiveness all the way - I can see Tess getting his back up a few times too, but in the end I think he would always forgive her. I think in the early days of the cavalry it would be ace if Tess was extra competitive with him because he's a e perfectionist and would've taken everything really seriously. Buuuuutttt.. like we mentioned. He'd hide her teapots in peculiar places to see if she could figure out how to get them. He'd have a chuckle at that. He stuck around when the AC disbanded and so did Tess, right? So perhaps they ran together for a while. Even though they would be competitive, I think Felix would know where he stood with Tess, and perhaps when he's ever had one too many to drink in a bar he would've spilled a few stories. :3

PM
^
TESS BAILEY
 Posted: May 13 2014, 06:29 PM
N/A
27 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & TESS
She was without a doubt with the Calvary when the curse hit, and stuck by the whole time. She's good friends with Cicero, and I think even if she hadn't been with the Calvary at the time, she would have fought tooth and nail to get back to it. As for her teapots, I'd like to see him find them first. She's very secretive about it. I think Cicero is the only who knows of their location. BUT that doesn't mean he doesn't know of her curse. She doesn't tell many people but I'd like to think they were close enough in friendship she'd confide such a thing to a fellow commander. I know that Lore wants to get a group thread going with the AC we have now, so maybe we can get with her about that OR we can have Tess and Felix find themselves in the Forbidden forest and seeing more of the possessed people that her and Cicero saw in their thread.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
JAX BARTOC
 Posted: May 15 2014, 04:44 PM
N/A
14 posts
N/A
N/A

Muahahaha. Your reply template was too small for me to read. So tongue.gif

Anyways! DANDELION needs threads. As does Jax. So I'm throwing both at you.

Dandelion

Completely flighty fluffy little fairy godmother. She's the size of a thumb and always has tiny little miniature dandelions growing in her hair. She's allergic to them though, and when she sneezes she disappears in a puff of glitter. SHe'll show back up in a bit though don't worry.

She loves people though! And talking. ANd probably annoying.

Jax

Polar opposite. He loves elf weed and drinking, but he also gambles. Cause his life depends on it. He bets in years of his life with a flip of the coin, as well as other things. SO. Take your pick. Or both!
PMEmail
^
EDEN DEERING
 Posted: May 22 2014, 12:05 AM
N/A
18 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & EDEN
Even though their current thread isn't over. I'd love to plot out a second thread. I love the idea we were throwing about with her leading him to believe she's a noble lady. I'd like to play with that more and see them interact in a second thread. Perhaps when he aids her in buying a new dress?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FELIX ODAIR
 Posted: May 22 2014, 03:24 AM
N/A
20 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & EDEN
Ah I love it! He definitely wouldn't question her - he'd take her word for it seeing as he's seen her distressed in our current thread. He would buy her a new dress out of sheer courtesy too - lets hope no drunk men come back D:

PM
^
FELIX ODAIR
 Posted: May 25 2014, 06:46 AM
N/A
20 posts
N/A
N/A

QUOTE (JAX BARTOC @ May 15 2014, 08:44 PM)

Muahahaha. Your reply template was too small for me to read. So tongue.gif

Anyways! DANDELION needs threads. As does Jax. So I'm throwing both at you.

Dandelion

Completely flighty fluffy little fairy godmother. She's the size of a thumb and always has tiny little miniature dandelions growing in her hair. She's allergic to them though, and when she sneezes she disappears in a puff of glitter. SHe'll show back up in a bit though don't worry.

She loves people though! And talking. ANd probably annoying.

Jax

Polar opposite. He loves elf weed and drinking, but he also gambles. Cause his life depends on it. He bets in years of his life with a flip of the coin, as well as other things. SO. Take your pick. Or both!

Wheeeeee!! I'm guessing Felix and Jax would've met up when he was in a bar. he could've had a drink with him and as he continued through the night he'd start questioning the coin. He'd be partial to trying elf weed too. xD

Aw Dandelion! Maybe she has spyed him going a bit mad seeing the spirits in the forest/fields? I can see him out there, panicking then her appearing to sit on his shoulder lolool xD
PM
^
NADIA TRITON
 Posted: May 26 2014, 02:20 PM
N/A
10 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & NADIA
While Nadia isn't a noble, she's stuff with a noble family and forced into an engagement due to her curse. I'm not sure how they'd meet, but she needs some friends perhaps. It'll take her awhile to warm up to anyone or learn to trust someone, but I feel like Felix simply has that trustworthy vibe about him. I hadn't really decided a last name for the noble family or anything, so that part is vague for right now until I decide on something and update the wanted ad. Thoughts?
PMEmail
^
FELIX ODAIR
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 10:25 AM
N/A
20 posts
N/A
N/A

Felix bby is still active <3
PM
^
ALASDHAIR
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 01:18 PM
N/A
15 posts
N/A
N/A

FELIX & CALLIOPE
Ummm... Well, being a fellow noble, they may know each other from a soiree or too. Possibly her father broached his family about creating some kind of marriage arrangement. New money nobles, but they've got the dough, you know. I'm grasping at straws a bit here. At present she's been kidnapped and will be soon having her blood tested for magically qualities. She turns into a Unicorn, so the misconception could be there. Once she returns, if she returns, her father might really be pushing to have her settled down somewhere safe-ish.

FELIX & ALASDHAIR
He's aligned with the Coven and looking for trouble. They could cross paths, either when he's male or female for some good clean fun *winks* By fun I mean a merry chase of an AC after a Coven member.
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode