Closed
New Poll

Member of the Month, June/July Voting!

Who do you think should be Member of the Month for June and July?
Riko [ 1 ]  [25.00%]
Lore [ 3 ]  [75.00%]
Delilah [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
RED QUEEN
 Posted on Jul 29 2014, 09:31 AM
N/A
279 posts
N/A
N/A

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
June/July Voting Voting

Voting will remain open until Thursday, July 31st at 11:59pm EST.

Please only one vote per player.

-------------------

Riko
    Nomination: Riko has been totally awesome since the day she stepped in here. She's always so friendly, so excited to be around, and if you want to plot with her MAN that girl will jump on it. She loves to write, and it shows in every post she makes. We're lucky to have her around!
Lore
    Nomination: Lore has been nothing but a loyal friend and member since the very month MK opened - yeah, she's been here longer than anyone but Emma and myself. When I am gone or Emma, or hell, when both of us are gone, Lore's loyalty to the site and members isn't diminished in the slightest. She loves MK and we love her /sniffle
Delilah
    Nomination: I'd rather nominate the whole admin team here, but since I can't I rolled a die. I had to pick one of them, though, because they've made such a great site with welcoming folks and an interesting world to play with/in. Good admins are part of how I gauge my interest to join a site and whether or not its worth staying and Delilah is one of those good ones out there (Emma too ^^). Plus one of my new threads is with her and Ive liked reading some of her posts, sooooo I know it will be fun to play in the future!
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode