the hound, 207 | NORMAN REEDUS | HELLHOUND
KOL ACKERMAN
 Posted: Jun 6 2014, 02:43 PM
N/A
9 posts
N/A
N/A

kol ackerman
Kol is a forbidden and a mythical shifter, a Hellhound to be exact. Hellhound's are black dogs, extremely large, with red eyes that tend to glow at high emotions; meaning that he has red eyes as a human also. They are the guardians of the gates of hell, but were sent up here specifically because of the opening of the in-between. They now guard those doors in an attempt to stop any souls from rejoining the living.

Kol and his brother were ambushed by the coven and taken prisoner to be in their protection army. They were controlled by collars, and eventually separated. Kol managed to get out of his collar, and went back from his brother, but ended up leaving him behind. His brother is now Jessamine's personal guard.

How did he become a hellhound? His body was taken over by one after he slipped into death when he was just 15-years-old. He was able to reanimate back to life, with a contractual obligation with the hound, meaning that in return for life and the ability to shift like his brother, he had to protect the gates of hell and come to them whenever he needed.

Curse:The hound that he shares his body with is slowly consuming him from the inside out. He becomes more transformed into the hound with every week that passes, with an insatiable hatred for the world. The opening of the in-between has only sped up the process. It takes over his thoughts and instincts, and now he can only sustain his own diet with an unhealthy thirst for human flesh. He has lost control over this half, and the more and more he continues through life the more volatile his form becomes. It is savage and rabid and slowly taking over his body.

Kol's past has left him quite bitter and twisted towards anyone that shows him any emotion. He is shut off from everyone else, making sure that he is the sole priority in his world of solitary confinement. He has no regard for any rules either - he likes to wave and swear at them as they slowly pass him by. The years have made him bitter and resentful, only happy when he is truly pushing others away or smiling down at their writhing bodies - he finds happiness in the dark arts - his eyes glimmer with enchantment when he kills a contract, or finds more and meaningful ways to act out revenge on those that keep his brother chained.

The hound in him causes him to be quite volatile and unreceptive to force. In any sense of a fight, he's up there sparring with the greatest - he's never one to back down and always has to get the last word in. He is a sinner, never a saint, and has a short temper and is prone to outbursts or fits of rage and destruction. The red mist descends on Kol and no amount of reassurance will bring him back down to normality, if you can call him normal. His hound half knows no good. It knows it's purpose, an order or a command, but that's it.

All around, Kol is a rough-cut diamond in the rough. Whilst he is mostly abrasive and abusive, it mostly seems to be defensive, a product of his upbringing and experiences with the coven. Once the defensive walls are lowered, which is mostly never and mainly with his brother, it’s clear to see that Kol is an intelligent man who can be quite misunderstood.

I'm up for most things. Kol regularly shifts into a hound, and lives in a cave in the woods. He'd have acquaintances and those that had hired him to get rid of someone. He'd take contracts on the provision he could eat the body of the person he killed. Grim. Enemies he would have a lot of, and lovers... wow. I don't know.

robb stark
PM
^
TESS BAILEY
 Posted: Jun 6 2014, 08:31 PM
N/A
27 posts
N/A
N/A

Kol & Tess

I think that these two should have an altercation. Of course, he'd get away but not without a few punches and etc., in ;D And then we can have them run into each other again, and be the enemies that "always get away". I think this will be a fun plot, and gets him under the radar of the Angelic Calvary for some fun times.

Kol & Olcas

I think it'd be interesting for Kol to work for Olcas. Retrieve those who break their deals with him. Plus, he's a king in his own kind, and who doesn't want the favor a fae king on their side? ;D Just let me know what ya think or if you think it's not IC for him to have such a job ^^;

Kol & Nadia

She's not getting any thread love, so I need to throw her at someone. I like torturing my characters, so if you want, he could figure out her curse - or happen upon saying the words by pure accident during a malice conversation with her and then suddenly, he's got a mermaid under his control. Granted, she's lost her fins, and can't turn back into one as a deal with a sea witch just before the curse hit. Anyways, again, let me know if it'd be IC for this plot to happen.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KOL ACKERMAN
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 07:53 AM
N/A
9 posts
N/A
N/A

Taking your code Vii 'cos <3

Olcas & Kol
LOVE this as I said on Skype and as far as Kol is concerned as long as he's being paid, he'll do the job. If Olcas mentioned ties to getting his brother he'd listen even more.

Tess & Kol
Having them fight/disagree would be so interesting to play out and I'd like to see how it works! They could have this mutual hate relationship?

Nadia & Kol
If he needed to use her for something, he would, and he'd take advantage of her too. He wouldn't care about her emotions necessarily, he is all about him. So he may promise her something and break it just so he could use her abilities?

PM
^
JESSAMINE THORNE
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 02:13 PM
N/A
91 posts
N/A
N/A

Jessamine and Kol

I mean come on, gotta happen haha. My idea is that maybe he comes into the camp at night or something, trying to get his brother out, or is just in the general area and Jessamine finds him again. She won't capture him again, honestly she's more likely to torment him with the fact that she has his brother still.

More fun to play cat and mouse when the mouse can't do anything without having her hurt his brother. XD

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
TESS BAILEY
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 03:52 PM
N/A
27 posts
N/A
N/A

Kol & Tess

I'm actually rather excited for this thread to take place, or plot rather. She's been itching for some action. A plus would be to have her run into him as she's out investigating the in between doors by herself - she can't help it, she enjoys the thrill of a fight. And a definite mutual hate relationship will be super fun.

Kol & Olcas

;D I knew you'd be without a doubt interested in this. And he would definitely be paid... very well, at that. The fact that he's already corrupted pleases Olcas and I could see a kind of twisted friendship between these two. And even competition about who can be the most violent in their kills, too. Unf. This excites me to no end. Let's get this going soon, yes?

Kol & Nadia

Omg, yes, please. I can't wait for this either. She really needs some love torture. No one has picked up her wanted ad, so her switching/getting a new master would work greatly. Where does he frequent most often? I don't have it set in which area of the Island she's housed with the noble family so that's rather open, and able to work with what works for you. Just let me know!!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KOL ACKERMAN
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 05:39 AM
N/A
9 posts
N/A
N/A

Jessamine & Kol

Omg! So excited. He would hate Jessamine to his very core I think, but I think there would be a part of him that was absolutely terrified of her, almost like seeing her floods back the memories of being trapped by the coven. It would be a real catch 22 because he'd want to rip her head off but in a sick weird way she's the closest link to his brother that he has and he's smart so he would hold it all back. I suppose her sort of needs her. I like the cat and mouse idea! Let's do a thread! Any preferences on where?

VII KOL BRO. OMG EXCITE!

Tess & Kol

If she's investigating the in between she would definitively see him. He could be defending the doors or something or dragging a demon back. I think Tess is so full of sass so it would be epiccccccc. Let me know when and where smile.gif

Olcas & Kol

It would be awesome if there was this twisted friendship like you say and the competitions sound awesome. It will be ace. Let's do it now. I've got an open thread in the forbidden forest that I can switch around to suit?

Nadia & Kol

Eeeee! He lives in an abandoned hut/cave in the forbidden forest, but he goes wherever the people who pay him for kill jobs take him. As a hellhound the demons are all over so I can have him go wherever. In a twisted warped way I can always see him joking. The fact that she would make a good meal...lmao.
PM
^
JESSAMINE THORNE
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 08:36 AM
N/A
91 posts
N/A
N/A

Nope where ever! You wanna start?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
EVELYN TAYLOR
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 01:07 AM
N/A
20 posts
N/A
N/A

Evvie & Kol

I literally have the most opposite character to throw at you. While he is all rough (on the outside), rule breaking, intelligent, emotion hating, and getting his beast on, Evvie is too sweet, trusting, really fucking dim, empathetic, and just down right like a marshmallow. That being said, she's around people like him often due to her involvement with the Ring, but I doubt he ever spends time around people like her so it would be an interesting dynamic. After reading a bit more on him, I seriously think he'd hate her, and she wouldn't even register that and just keep smiling and chatting.

In regards to actual ideas, I'm lame. Since she's a white witch and a healer, that's an easy gimic if it strikes your fancy. Otherwise I am sure we could brainstorm.

Shereallyislikeamarhmallow .-.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KOL ACKERMAN
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 10:26 AM
N/A
9 posts
N/A
N/A

Weirdo Kol is still active <3
PM
^
JESSAMINE THORNE
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 11:13 AM
N/A
91 posts
N/A
N/A

user posted image

Fight scene? First fightscene? haha

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
KOL ACKERMAN
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 11:35 AM
N/A
9 posts
N/A
N/A

user posted image
PM
^
ALASDHAIR
 Posted: Aug 17 2014, 12:54 PM
N/A
15 posts
N/A
N/A

Alasdhair can help initiate! He could find him on his quest for recruits and lead him into the den of witches. Maybe. If you guys want. >.>
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode