OOC: Plot Page Contest
RED QUEEN
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 01:02 AM
N/A
279 posts
N/A
N/A

Plot Page Contest!

Instead of an event this month, we decided we're going to host am OCC contest! Yes that's right, Del and I are getting creative. This month is a Plot Page contest! This means that we want you all to chat up potential plots as much as possible! Fill those plot pages with ideas, stories, compliments, anything that you want to get out there and plot with people you might not have thought about plotting with before! This will be a point system, and we'll tally up the points at the end of the contest.

Posting in a plotter = 1pt
Posting in a new plotter = 5pt
New thread with a character after posting in a plotter = 5pts

To track your points, make a tracker in the new OOC Contests forum here. The title can be anything, but the description must include your player name.

BUT WAIT. How is this a contest without a prize?

Yes fine there's a prize. You will get a SHINEY badge (is this a sign of things to come perhaps?) to put into your signature, and also a graphic set from Emma! (and maybe a video if you'd rather that. We'll talk)
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
RED QUEEN
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 01:34 AM
N/A
279 posts
N/A
N/A

FAQs

Have questions about this contest? Post them or ask Emma/Del and we'll answer them!

What if I have multiple characters? Can I put them all in one post or do I need to have an individual post for each?
    You will get a point for each character posted with. So if you have five characters and offer plots for all five in a single post, you will get five points.
What classifies as a new plotter?
    A plotter you have not posted in (with that character) before.
PMEmailGTalkAIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode