Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Everything I do is Bittersweet, 26-Human-Drew Roy
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 14 2014, 09:32 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Here's just a song, enjoy! (What, me linking P!ATD songs? Pft, no...)

Fintan A. Drake
Here's the basics: Fin acts childish and tries to be an entertainer, he's actually quite intelligent and holds onto big dreams. He loves to travel, but with his curse it's troublesome. You won't hear him complaining, Fintan is a bright side sort of guy, which makes him decent at his job. A servant in the Earl of Tyresica's household.

I suck at these plot things, maybe you should check out his Application for more info. RP wise I'm open for anything. Fintan probably has loads of acquaintances, he's not that great at making actual friends. Small talk king though, and if you need someone to listen he's great at that!

Enemies, well he might have a few people he doesn't like all that well. However he's only considered one person an enemy- that person has been terrified of Fintan since. Same goes for love life, he's only loved one person and now she's terrified of him.

Throw any plot ideas at me please! I'd love to do some past threads as well as current ones. Comic and fun threads are great, deeper and darker are welcome as well. Seriously, just throw some ideas this way!

robb stark

Reply with this form!
CODE
[dohtml]

<center>

<div style="width: 200px; padding: 25px; background-color: #FFF; border: 3px double #eee;">

<div style="text-align: right; font-family: cambria; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; line-height: 150%; color: #000; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;">Fintan & ???</div>

<div style="font-family: cambria; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify;"><p>

Ideas, requests, demands, etc. Here!

</div>
</div>

</center>

[/dohtml]
PM
^
FLORA ELSEN
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 09:05 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

Flora is the Ice Queen, so to speak. Her heart is made of ice due to the curse, and when she touches others/things she can turn them to ice, as well. I feel like these two could have something to bond over?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 09:18 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

That'd be cool, during the day he could melt whatever she touched to balance her out as well (If he stayed awake long enough for it). Plus I think it'd be funny to see his light-hearted, childish personality met up with her frosty one. Actually if it's okay with you, do you think Finn could be a servant in her household? Might just make getting them in the same room easier smile.gif

PM
^
FLORA ELSEN
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 09:24 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

8D I am totally down for him being a servant in her household!!! I think these two could really work well together and help one another out. I'm excited for this!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 09:28 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

Fire and ice, or ice and ice, depends on the time I guess. Anyways! Want to pick this up in the present with an established friendship-almost sort of thing? Or maybe when he would have started working for them? It would have been a few weeks after the curse, seeing as the ice thing is what stopped him from traveling ^^;

PM
^
FLORA ELSEN
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 09:33 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

I feel like they are going to be super adorable in their own way as much as a Servant and Noble can be. I feel like they would have interacted often as she'd allow it. She likes to lock herself away from others, much like Elsa in Frozen. Perhaps, one day he runs into her or something, or if he'd be the type to try and get her to come out of her room after delivering something to her?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 09:42 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

I like that very much, Fin tries to get her to come out maybe multiple times. He wouldn't give up, especially if he knew her curse. Oh oh! Maybe one day even, he sits at her door just talking to her through it and falls asleep. If she came out and saw him slowly starting to freeze the hall, well maybe that'd have her open up a bit more and help their relationship?

PM
^
FLORA ELSEN
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 10:00 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

Just so that I understand correctly, he freezes when he sleeps? And can melt things when he's awake? Overall, I think she'd want to try and help him if she did find out about his own curse. She can't feel things like happiness or any good emotions. She can feel cold emotions, only. But I suppose he could easily counteract her cold heart with a touch. I think this'll be rather interesting to see play out.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 10:26 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

Oh yeah let be clear that up! Fintan's curse is the longer he sleeps the more ice he generates. The longer he's awake, the hotter he makes things. Thankfully it takes about three days of no sleep to catch his clothes on fire- yes, he's tested it. Seeing as he wears cotton which burns at 210c and ice melts at 33(32?)c I'm figuring he'd be able to melt any or her ice if he was awake for at least eleven hours. So indeed, this would be a bit of a plot twist. Maybe even cure her curse momentarily? Permanently I'm not sure, this is magic we're talking about... hm... Eck I need to stop with so much thought. Anyways, what I'm getting is Fin tries helping Flora for awhile, then they end up helping each other? Getting Jack Frost and Elsa feelings here.

PM
^
FLORA ELSEN
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 10:35 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

This is far too adorable, I can't help but ship it. WHAT HAVE WE DONE, PANIC? Would you mind starting? I have quite a few replies to do before I could even start something. I'm cool with whatever you choose to go with on this. I'd prefer more of a now time rather than a past thread since I feel as if him getting through to her would affect her majorly, and since I've been playing her as still a cold person. It'd just make sense for it to be now vs. in the past!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 18 2014, 10:45 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

QUOTE (FLORA ELSEN @ Apr 18 2014, 09:35 PM)
Fintan & Flora

Alright, I'll get 'er started! I can't stop giggling because of these two xD I'll do a now sort of thing then. Plus, seeing as a noble girl messed him up as a kid he'd probably take this long to get to the point of willing wanting to help her out. Now, to work on a post! (After I reply to Fire ^^; )

PM
^
FLORA ELSEN
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 12:50 AM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Flora

CAN I JUST SAY I'M EXCITED FOR THE THREAD, AND I HOPE TO REPLY SUPER SOON, BECAUSE OF REASONS. unf. I don't care that their love would be forbidden, I'm gonna ship 'em til the end. /that is all.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 01:18 AM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Azura

City, her town, any place is fine! For two years before the storm he was traveling so he could have been anywhere. That's the beauty of traveling, wandering, silly Fintan. Point is, past threads are open for anywhere in those two years biggrin.gif

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:20 PM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Nik

SO WE NEED TO PLOT smile.gif I'm guessing Nik precurse would've perhaps come across Fintan as an acquaintance or something. Where is he working right now?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
FINTAN DRAKE
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 04:36 PM
N/A
77 posts
N/A
N/A

Fintan & Nik

He's working in the Earldom of Tyrissia. Wow I spelled that wrong but no time, plot now!

Fintan would have been traveling for a few years before the storm. So he could have easily met up with Nik. Be it for comedy or some a bit deeper I'm game for anything. Fun thing about Fintan is he knows just enough about things to make him dangerous- I mean, good at odd jobs and such around the kingdom!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode