the beauty within >>, 23 - Lost - Colton Haynes
RAFE CRAWFORD
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 01:50 PM
N/A
16 posts
N/A
N/A

rafe crawford
Here we have Rafe! Please check out his application in the 'servant' section. Rafe wasn't born a shifter, he was cursed with it, and a horrific curse it is. He actually doesn't know he is cursed. Whenever he sleeps, he turns into a demonic, vicious monster called a Warg. He has no recollection of what happens, and he doesn't even know that he shifts. All he knows is the next morning he often wakes up somewhere far from home or covered in blood. He cannot control his Warg self - hell, he doesn't even know it exists. Whenever he has shifted he wakes up in intense pain. It's important to note that nobody knows that this warg is Rafe other than a few that have seen him shift like Maleficent.

Maleficent controls him with a magic necklace that acts as a collar. He killed his parents, but he doesn't know it was he himself who did it. He woke up the night after the curse in a different village and made his way home, only to find blood and two dead parents. He ran, naturally, and lived off the land for a while. He decided to get back into 'working' and changed his name to Rafe.

He only shifts into the Warg when he sleeps (he doesn't know he's a warg - he just knows that whenever he sleeps he wakes up with scratches and a pool of blood) so he goes for days without sleeping - the longest he has gone is three days.

If ever there was someone born to be a King, born to be a leader, born to be a saint, it would not be Rafe. If there was ever anyone born to be a teacher, a composer or a priest, Rafe would not be that person. But if ever there was a person that was born to serve and born to be there to manipulate and use, Rafe would be your guy, well, since the curse at least. You can often look straight through his eyes and see emptiness, almost as if he has shut them off to the world. He's steeped in emotional and physical turmoil with nowhere to turn other than to keep asking questions. Those questions never seem to get answered, and day by day he grows frustrated with no way of showing it.

Lovers: He's so occupied with his emotional struggle that he has never thought about it. He has resigned himself to a loveless life at the moment, stuck in servitude.

Friends:

He's a servant, so he's often around the streets of Mormont or accompanying Maleficent. I'd like him to have some friends, but he's so shut off from the world because he's worried about hurting others. Enemies: Nobody knows he is the warg - but someone could have a suspicion. It has to be *really* thought out though and okayed with me first. I'm not just going to have everyone know he's a warg xD - some people wouldn't like him due to him being with Maleficent.

robb stark

RAFE & CHARACTER HERE
PLOT HERE!

CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 275px; background-color: #000000; padding: 15px; "><div style="width: 250px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; border: 3px double #bbb;">

<div style="width: 250px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; padding-bottom: 5px;">

RAFE & CHARACTER HERE
</div>

PLOT HERE!

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
ANASTASIA BEAUDET
 Posted: Apr 26 2014, 07:58 PM
N/A
16 posts
N/A
N/A

RAFE & ANA
I think these two would be interesting to see together. And I get this feeling that they might know of one another in passing. She's quite a fixer kind of woman, even though her occupation is less than stellar, and I could see her wanting to help and fix him in any way possible. I'd like for her to find out what he is in some way because that'd only make her want to help him more. She'd find him not really having any lovers rather interesting, and would want to see if she could interest him into a one night stand.

Thoughts?

PM
^
RAFE CRAWFORD
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 07:27 PM
N/A
16 posts
N/A
N/A

RAFE & ANA
Rafe & Ana would def know each other. He isn't the one night stand type, so prob not that. If she tried to interest him he'd be all "gdfkshg wat. no. plox" How about when they see each other she notices how emotionally fragmented he is and she tries to lighten the mood with him? We can toss them in a thread and see how they get on?
PM
^
Emma
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 08:34 AM
265 posts
Admin
"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown Till human voices wake us, and we drown.”

Inactive

This character has been marked as inactive due to the most recent Activity Check. For more information on inactive characters, please see the FAQ.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode