These Are Streets of Gold, Thief | 30 | Chris Hemsworth
MILO THORMEN
 Posted: Jun 11 2014, 04:29 PM
N/A
33 posts
N/A
N/A

Milo Thormen

Now Listen up youve got a lot to learn and if you dont learn you dont eat But if youre tough and always use your head you'll be right at home on the street When youve got talent everything is free Watch how we do things I guarantee Youre gonna see how the best survive We make an art out of staying alive If you do just as your told These are Streets of Gold
the basics.
So this is my love. Milo is a very laid back individual. He is incredibly patient and practical, loyal and protective. He has a bit of a temper occasionally, and can be incredibly stubborn once he makes up his mind about something. He is your common thief, but only really does it for the fun of it. He doesn't care about the money, or power that may be involved. He does it because he likes to see if he can get away with it. Pure curiosity really. Then if he does get caught, he enjoys the thrill of the chase. He is what they call the comedic relief, and is very sarcastic at times. His curse is basically that time hates him and makes his life difficult. But he's really great fun to be around. So let's get started!
friends.
Well everyone needs friends yes? Milo is no different. He is very loyal to his friends, even if he expects them to turn on him (most of them are thieves after all). He is a person that everyone can come to to get advice. So let's do this!

** Will Scarlet
** Farawen Dorma
enemies.
Well, he is a thief. So I expect he has probably made a few enemies along the way. Let's see what happens!
lovers.
I can't really imagine him "falling in love" but he would certainly be up for some female companionship. But who knows. If you think your lady will work with him certainly let me know! But beware, this one can be a lot to handle.
my threads.
When You've Got Talent Everything Is Free - with Will
You're Gonna See How the Best Survive - with Daniel
It Takes One to Catch One - with Lottie
When the Night Feels My Song - With Farawen
© darren criss

Name & Milo
my thoughts on the matter.
Your ideas here!
© darren criss

CODE
[dohtml]<center><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><td valign="top"><div style="width: 230px; font-family: 'century', cursive; font-size: 30px; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; color: #fff; margin-top: -10px;">Name(1st only) & Milo</div><div style="width: 230px; padding: 10px; background-color: #fff; font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #222; border-top: 10px solid #000; border-bottom: 10px solid #000; line-height: 100%;">

<div style="width: 230px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: 'Unica One', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #000;">my thoughts on the matter.</div>

Your ideas here!
</div><a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=125" style="font-family: arial, serif; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #222; font-size: 6px; text-align: center">&copy; darren criss</a></td></table></center>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
LADY AMALTHEA
 Posted: Jun 11 2014, 04:39 PM
N/A
67 posts
N/A
N/A

Tess & Milo
I like throwing her at wanted people ;D She's a justice seeker after all. Anyways, Tess herself is a lot to handle so much so that falling in love with her is just as difficult so I see these two, if she can move passed him being a wanted thief, hitting it off to some degree. If not an awkward kind of friendship, then perhaps enemies who constantly are after one another? I don't know. It's the only idea I've got right now.
© darren criss

Will & Milo
Will - the Will Scarlet that is - is my thief so perhaps these two can run into one another. Not to mention, I think they have the same skills (throwing blades, archery) so perhaps a friendship between these two?
© darren criss
PM
^
MILO THORMEN
 Posted: Jun 11 2014, 04:48 PM
N/A
33 posts
N/A
N/A

Tess & Milo
Well I'm definitely willing to do some exploring. We can see how it goes. Could definitely be fun!
© darren criss

Will & Milo
YES! These guys could become great friends! I see it happening. We should get a thread going somewhere lol
© darren criss
PMEmail
^
KATHERINE SORREL
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 03:13 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

Too many characters to throw your way!

HOKAY

Uh, the ones who kind of obviously have some interactions with him since they're in the coven.

Jessamine Thorne

Jessamine is one of the 3 Coven leaders. She's a nasty piece of work, prefers bloodshed to talking, and is 100% insane. She's a fun character to play with, mostly if you want to torture your character a bit. She'd likely let him go if he squealed some information, truth or not. Jessamine actually kind of likes the Angelic Calvary cause without them seh would get bored and probably be killing her own people.

Katherine

Katherine is my spider lady. During the night, when she's mostly awake, she's from the waist down an extremely large arachnid. Think shelob but with a naked woman attached to her. Anyways, she's the guard for the coven around their tent site and is always catching people in her webs. She prefers human flesh, but she can be bartered with for freedom. She loves a good story.

And then the couple randoms...

Jax

My drunkard! He's a sailor who is addicted to elf weed and talking to random people. But he tells a good story by the fire with enough drinks in him! He bets in years of the lives, and has to bet the person if they say I bet my life on _____. He usually wins.

Dandelion

She's my sassy fairy godmother! No really, she's a fairy godmother. She is about the size of your thumb, a teensy little thing with a lot of spunk. Not exactly super talented (she was, after all, born in a Dandelion. Not even a rose!) But she makes up for it with a lot of heart. She loves humans.
PMEmail
^
DANIEL PRESTON
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 03:36 PM
N/A
22 posts
N/A
N/A

Dan & Milo
(Took me a few minutes to find where to write. biggrin.gif ) I still think these two could find some way to entertain themselves. v_v Maybe bump into each other when Milo's making his great escape or...something! I thought we said something else in the cbox before but it completely escapes me.......
© darren criss

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
DANIEL PRESTON
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 03:39 PM
N/A
22 posts
N/A
N/A

haha! Just noticed (compliments of Blitzy) that you posted in my plot page too. Great minds think alike?

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
MILO THORMEN
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 03:55 PM
N/A
33 posts
N/A
N/A

Erm...Emma & Milo
lol I don't even know how to process this information lol while I'm all for torturing my charries, idk how i feel about ACTUAL torture haha what did you have in mind?
© darren criss

Dan & Milo
Lol I can have him pull off a job and he escapes and walks around a corner and sees Dan lol and then we can take it from there lol What do you think?
© darren criss
PMEmail
^
DANIEL PRESTON
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 03:58 PM
N/A
22 posts
N/A
N/A

Dan & Milo
(It tis decided! We talk here! Whew! Good thing too or my head might have exploded...anyway, that is way off topic)
That sounds like a plan. We could just wing it and see how it goes? biggrin.gif
© darren criss

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
KATHERINE SORREL
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 04:05 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

With which character haha? Jessamine’s the only one that would end up torturing him, the others not so much.

PMEmail
^
MILO THORMEN
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 04:48 PM
N/A
33 posts
N/A
N/A

Dan & Milo
Then I'll get a post up! I'll post here when I'm done :-D it will be added to the list up there.
© darren criss

Emma & Milo
lol well whoever then! I'm not picky :-) we can see what happens. Who ever you think will be the most fun! If you want to start a thread sometime we can see how it goes :-D
© darren criss
PMEmail
^
SERENA FERRER
 Posted: Jun 23 2014, 12:33 AM
N/A
110 posts
N/A
N/A

Serena & Milo
Well! Could it be that they are enemies.... kinda? To make it a little more interesting at the start? Serena is a blacksmith. Maybe he stole from her or her father in the past and she recognizes him (he is quite recognizable) when he comes around either to purchase knives outright in the future or she recognizes him in the street?
© darren criss
PMAIM
^
MILO THORMEN
 Posted: Jun 23 2014, 12:37 AM
N/A
33 posts
N/A
N/A

Serena & Milo
Erm...I suppose we could???? Milo usually just does pick pocket type things, not generally from people who make their living off of something he takes. But I suppose we can take that route if you want lol but he eventually wins her over to not hate him?? lol he's super lovable after all haha plus you can't beat the Chris Hemsworth voice *swoons* After all he IS just trying to buy something legit lol What do you think?
© darren criss
PMEmail
^
Emma
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 08:35 AM
265 posts
Admin
"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown Till human voices wake us, and we drown.”

Inactive

This character has been marked as inactive due to the most recent Activity Check. For more information on inactive characters, please see the FAQ.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode