New Poll

HEART'S A PRISONER TO MY RIBS
SEVERIN GODWOLF
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 06:59 PM
N/A
6 posts
N/A
N/A

I really can't abide these fancy pants plotters so I'll pretty this up later.

What you need:
  • Father was THE North Wind.
  • Mother was a wood nymph and easy game.
  • Shifted form is a wolf bigger than a small dwelling.
  • Thinks Werewolves are vermin.
  • Commited much genocide on the mainland in the name of revenge.
  • Full of regret, he made to learn of the ilk of others but was arrested.
  • Now cannot eat meat and is indentured to the Guard.
  • If he can help lift the curse/save Midnight Kingdom he will have amnesty.

This creature is the one and only big bad wolf and he knows it.. and somewhere along the line came to regret it. He is a surly giant even in his human form - granted to him via an amulet produced by a very clever white witch.

He doesn't believe anyone could truly befriend him despite his penitence so trust is a thing, perhaps a dab of self-loathing there, but mostly he wants to do his own time and get back into the wilds and fulfil his guardian role as an almost God.

He's an angry critter though, you'd have thought levelling all those towns and slaying hundreds would have been therapeutic but he's not truly a man. He's learning what it is the longer he stays in this new skin - resuming his real form is cramped in the city - but puppy steps.

Don't ask to ride him. It's not funny, stop laughing.
PM
^
ANYA VINCETTE
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 07:08 PM
N/A
17 posts
N/A
N/A

OH GOODNESS I HAVE SO MANY CHARACTERS.

If he'd be likely to be visiting the Ring, I have Anya who's a very firey trainer, used to fight in the rings but was then given the chance to no longer fight and train. Which she obviously took. Likely they'd get along a little bit, but she is a natural born werewolf so he'd likely look down on her. Which she wouldn't enjoy, and would probably try to kill him for it.

I also have Caliban! Who has been murdering and pillaging bodies for around 5 years now (ever since he was cursed really). He's cursed with constantly rotting and having to replace limbs and organs with other people's... well limbs and organs. Nice guy, just sometimes a grave robber and a murderer.

And if you're in the mood for HILARITY I also have Dandelion who is a fairy godmother. Yes really. Tiny little thing, shitty fairy godmother that was born in a dandelion (unfortunate really).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
SEVERIN GODWOLF
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 05:27 AM
N/A
6 posts
N/A
N/A

Ooh myyyy! Well maybe, since it's pretty much a given Severin has to stay in human-guise within the city and representing the Guard, he was made to go learn to fight at the ring? Swords and other weapons have never really been his thing nor agility. Anya could be loaned out for the efforts of training up Severin as a warrior fit for defending the kingdom if he's ever to help break this curse.
It will be very hard for him given his elitist attitude but hard not to develop some kind of rapport with someone you might spend hours at a time with. Neither will go easy on the other!

It'd be nifty too if she's never seen his true form and maybe thinks he's just a chunky were/standard dire wolf? She'd earn kudos from him if she can face him at his natural size with bravery.

Caliban would confuse Sev's senses! Alive or dead, he doesn't like it when things aren't straight forward! So I can see maybe him tracking Cali and demanding answers. If he were a wolf he'd probably try to chew on him until it makes sense but as he isn't it'll just be 'but why? no, why though? how is it you are? you are not dead enough for a dead thing.' Needs work bahaha!

Dandelion sounds adoooorable! Maybe the kind of twinkling light he needs to break through his thick coat and make him accept that people are nice for nice sake without being after anything. The size difference is hilarious 0.0;;
PM
^
ANYA VINCETTE
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 08:44 AM
N/A
17 posts
N/A
N/A

XD Well the Ring is more like a gladiatorial show, so Anya is a little stuck where she is. He could rent her out, but it would be a fairly rare thing. It's not a favorite thing of the witch to let the fights out of their pens too often, reminds them that there's a world outside of what they are currently living in. But he could totally rent her out for like a night.

Caliban is just this giant hulking dead guy. hahaha. He's not exactly nice to people he doesn't know, so likely he'd try to kill Severin if he was chewing on him. Which could be hilarious since gigantic dog would probably win. but yeah he's totally breaking a ton of laws killing people too.

And Dandy is just like... My sweetest character ever. She's a little addlebrained, has terrible allergies, and disappears when she sneezes. She's... yeah she's a wreck.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
SEVERIN GODWOLF
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 01:10 PM
N/A
6 posts
N/A
N/A

Hire her out ayy, pay for services rendered ...aaayyyyyy.... wink.gif Lets go with he got a suggestion from one of the other guards. No one else wants to fight him but he needs the practice... he just doesn't understand the concept of practice!

So he heads on down to the ring, maybe on condition that once his training as a human is complete they can put on a show with him in his godwolfy glory? D: furious epic-ry ensues, etc. He still forgets how to walk around in a human suit though so we can stave that off for a whiles, bahaha.

CALIBAAAAN! Man-beast vs Man-beast. We could contrive some way in which Cali does Sev a favour thereby saving his life for another day until Sev finds a way to repay the debt. Keeps him out of the dungeons/various holdings and possibly Severin empathises with a creature turned into something he is not and forced to live a life not his own by the curse?

He will call her 'Mote' and feel great amusement in blowing dust at her when he is done with whatever conversations they may have XD

PM
^
ANYA VINCETTE
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 01:19 PM
N/A
17 posts
N/A
N/A

hahaha yeah pretty much!

The Ring is actually in Lethe which has a curse over it that people forget it as soon as they leave it unless they have a charm by the witch that runs it. But if he ordered for Anya she'd gladly come to him!

Caliban would likely save him if he needed it. Maybe a hunt the wolf mob/torches/pitchforks that Caliban sends the other way? I dunno.

Dandelion would be pissed if he blew dust at her. She'd buzz in his ear very loudly

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
EVA TALIONIS
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 02:48 PM
N/A
36 posts
N/A
N/A

HALLOOOOOOOO.
    Eva is a natural born werewolf, so bring me the possible hate-ship.
    But they also seem to have a lot in common excluding the nasty feeling of regret. Eva has no regrets, ever aside from the 'Wow I regret not killing you sooner. sort.. She went on a murder spree of her own in the name of revenge, targets being mostly dragons and dragon eggs; and since she's faced dragons before she definitely isn't going to be scared of a house-sized wolf. So if he wants to brawl she'll happily give him what for as best she can, in any form. But she also doesn't know jack-shit about weapons so human fighting would probably be hand-to-hand good ole' natural brawling.
    Eva absolutely hates the cities and past any fighting and bickering that might occur she might actually feel a little bad for him, considering he's been shackled to guarding a place they both dislike. I doubt there would be much she could do to help but she could definitely make his life more interesting.
    And if he's smelled a baby-werewolf wandering around anywhere she would be glad to know of it. Her curse separated her from her daughter - the only thing keeping her bloody tendencies in check.

So.
    Obviously BHFFL*'s.

*best hate friends for liiiffeeee
PM
^
SEVERIN GODWOLF
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 02:35 PM
N/A
6 posts
N/A
N/A

ANYA:
A'ight, obviously I still have totes much to learn! I will get there though!
Say he calls for her, dumb perhaps to the fact age is a were but smells it about her from their first encounter. The skirmish is much more heavy handed than a practice but he calls again for her anyway though reluctant to confess she is a worthy opponent. Outwardly heinous to her, inside props and kudos?

CALI:
A mob! I do love rioting. Plotting in a general that way direction could be fun!

DANDELION:
"Be still, bothersome mouse-wife, your flitting irks me!"
Maybe she finds him wandering and clueless, no one will give him directions or even speak to him -- a Dandy might be the type of fae nice enough to whisper done advice about his people skills?
He'll know will'othewisps from his home forest and at first suspect dire mischief!

"Haggling doesn't usual entail violence Severin, stop holding that merchant up by his sideburns." And other such sage.

EVA:
Great hatred for her and he is woefully easy to goad too so it will kill him not to take up her dares and challenges. Hand to hand brawling is ballin' yo, they could scrap to exhaustion and maybe earn themselves a 'tone out' in the cells. He has a hard time with captivity/enclosed space, if she sympathises the whole lashed to the guard situation maybe she'll take pity and distract him with war stories. Unexpected kinship, level 4! Maybe? The pair of them may get a little amped up sharing bloodshed tales 0.0;;
PM
^
EVA TALIONIS
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 03:03 PM
N/A
36 posts
N/A
N/A

Hey, Eva would be glad to entertain him with war stories and stress-relieving brawls in exchange for him keeping her out of the Mormont slammer while she does.. She is wanted so she doesn't visit without the chance of being caught and thrown in jail.
I like the potential of a antagonistic-symbiotic relationship between these two. It sounds pretty great. <3
Much excitement.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode