ROSE AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 10:59 PM
N/A
8 posts
N/A
N/A

rose avignon
22 – princess – delicate

meet rose avignon! you're probably all wondering what her curse is, so let's start with that. also it's kind of a hilarious curse if you think about it. basically, instead of menstruating every month like a normal woman, she turns into - you guessed it - a rose for a few days every month, during which she is locked in her room with an intense security detail for safety since it's obviously very easy to kidnap or harm her in that state. no one outside her family know about this, however, so everyone thinks that rose is just very sickly and delicate. in fact, they're not altogether wrong. demure, reserved, and innocent, rose epitomises the damsel in distress. she has always been the perfect lady, with lovely manners and a certain elegance about her, and her beauty is so renowned that songs have been written about her. in general, rose is a very sweet girl, but her reserved manner and anxiety sometimes make her appear vain and stand-offish.

friends. rose will have a few of these, since she is a sweet girl who makes the rounds of society, in keeping with her image as the perfect princess. however, she trusts few people outside her family, a product of being shut away for her own safety for a few months until her parents figured out what the hell was going on with her curse.

enemies. i don't see her having all that many of these, but, like i said, she can sometimes appear stand-offish and vain (although she doesn't mean to) so she might not come across well to some. also, some may resent the way everyone babies her all the time because she's so ~delicate.

lovers. rose has zero experience with love, and has been told not to trust men because they only want one thing and that she needs to ~protect her virtue and all that crap. she is widely sought after, but generally goes to her parents for advice on these matters, and of course no suitor has been worthy of their precious flower, or trustworthy enough to tell about her condition (see what i did there??). however, rose has always dreamt of the prince that will sweep her off her feet, so feel free to suggest lots of things! i have a request up over here for her and would love you forever if you made her a knight in shining armor. however, if you have a nobleman who you know her parents would like, feel free to throw him into the mix to make things a little more complicated! also she has HELLA SUITORS, like suitors up the wazoo, so throw all your boys at her and she will be very polite and she'll maybe flirt a teeny bit but it would probably take a lot to get much more out of her.

PM
^
EVA TALIONIS
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 11:03 PM
N/A
36 posts
N/A
N/A

HI THIS IS EVA.
    She's a murderous rampaging werewolf looking for a delicate flower JUST SUCH AS ROSE to guard with her life.
    Why? Because she's bored and she's also tired of being hunted down my law enforcement.
    What better way to get the feds of your back than to guard their precious royalty.
    You aren't going to get a better guard dog than this.
    A thousand murderous rottweilers have nothing on her.

So.
    Bodyguard contract? 8D
PM
^
ROSE AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 11:12 PM
N/A
8 posts
N/A
N/A

EVA & ROSE

hell yes to the bodyguard contract! i feel like rose has never seen eva in her wolf form yet because otherwise she would be terrified of her. i think these two will be so funny to play together. rose will complain about her rich princess problems occasionally (ie, too many suitors) and generally be babied by everyone in the castle and i feel like eva will respond hilariously. also i feel like at first rose might come across as snooty to eva since she was always told not to bother talking to the hired help and also rose just would not know how to handle eva's uncouth behaviour so she would just respond by being extra prim and proper. these two will be great.
PM
^
CICERO ARILAI
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 11:20 PM
N/A
129 posts
N/A
N/A

CICERO & ROSE

So this is Cicero (pronounce key-kehr-oh, think Latin).
aaaaaaaand he's marrying Rose's older sister.
or at least he hopes so.

He has been engaged to the eldest Avignon child for some ridiculous amount of time, but the marriage itself keeps getting pushed back. This is starting to tick our Cicero off, so he would probably try to wrangle information out of Rose here. He's shit at manipulation, though, so instead of being all subtle & suave about it he'd probably just blurt out "Does your sister not like me anymore or something!? ;-;"

As for their history, he would have done his absolute damndest to get in with her family from a young age. So Rose would have seen him around starting from...well, I guess just a little bit after she was born. He would have started to really show up in court when Rose was around 7. Absent of Thadd or Nikolai, Cicero absolutely would have been a stoic older brother. Since he's all proper & noble when he's not breaking bones in his day job, he would have respected her delicate nature (even if it inwardly disgusted him) & would have tried to help preserve it. Anyone like Eva who could have posed a threat to Rose (& his marriage to Danae by extension) would have him to answer to.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
ROSE AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 11:29 PM
N/A
8 posts
N/A
N/A

CICERO & ROSE

I love these two already. Rose is actually pretty sharp when it comes to reading people, so I feel like she would totally pick up on the fact that Cicero doesn't like her and inwardly obsess over why that might be and maybe not trust him. I also feel like she would subtly call him out on it but in a passive-aggressive, ladylike way, like when he asks her about her sister she'd be like, "I wouldn't worry. I'm good at picking up on people's true feelings." Also I think they'd clash when it came to Eva since Rose would be like, "At least she's more trustworthy than some man." We need to thread them asap basically.
PM
^
DANDELION
 Posted: Aug 26 2014, 01:37 PM
N/A
14 posts
N/A
N/A

Dandelion at your service!

She is a fairy godmother (a terrible one at that, but she is very dedicated so that makes up for something). As shes' currently out of a job and a rather flighty little thing, it wouldn't be surprising if she met Rose!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Calliope Nevarene
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 06:01 PM
60 posts
N/A
The unicorn was white, with hoofs of silver and graceful horn of pearl...The eyes, circled by this sad and beautiful darkness, were so sorrowful, lonely, gentle and nobly tragic, that they killed all other emotions except love.

First I have:

Calliope Nevarene
They could be friends even if she is a little older, but that would come from the assumption that she's been around during parties or other events. Calliope was always out in society with the idea that she might make good connections to help advance her family. She is a proud, vain girl, and somewhat demanding so that may clash a little with Rose who is about as innocent as she is but much sweeter. Since the storm she's been a bit of a shut-in which I bet they could relate to each other over! And is currently the captive of Coven member Gavril Parlev.

and then there's:

Alasdhair
More commonly goes by the name of Andre (or Andrea) Coppertree. A member of the Coven who prefers to serve the Thorne twins, he's all about creating some chaos for the pure fun of it. He just might try to sneak into the castle if he hears about her and her curse, particularly if stealing her away might please Jessamine and inspire a battle. He'll also try to deflower her (ha! deflower the flower!) for the conquest alone, whether male or female.
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
ROSE AVIGNON
 Posted: Sep 1 2014, 04:45 AM
N/A
8 posts
N/A
N/A

CALLIOPE & ROSE

That all sounds awesome to me! I feel like they would get along okay, although if Calliope ever tried to be proud/demanding with Rose, she'd probably subtly remind Calliope that she's the one with the higher rank. Rose is very sweet but she totally owns being a princess so she takes offence at not being treated like one, which would make for an interesting dynamic. I think they'd still be friends though, especially now that they can bond over being shut-ins! We should thread them, but IDK how exactly that'd work considering that Calliope is a captive of Gavril.

ALASDHAIR & ROSE

This sounds amazing tbh. Rose is, like, the biggest virgin ever and staunchly determined to remain pure so he could definitely try to deflower (LOL) her but who knows if he'll succeed. I just hope that someone makes Rose's knight (hint to anyone who may be reading this lol) before she gets kidnapped so there's even more conflict/drama!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode