the fine line -- >, Royal | 23 | Volatile
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 04:17 AM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

nikolai l. avignon
Click here for his app. Meet Nikolai. Or Nik. He's 23 and a Royal. He's the second son, fifth child and incidentally second in line to the throne after his brother. Some would say that his curse has shown the most change, but Nik finds it mentally torturous because he's trapped inside.

Growing up, Nik was a lover, compassionate and kind-hearted, always seeking comfort in nature and her greatest exploits. He was a 'roots' kinds of person, and took great pleasure in the comforts of home and family, providing his brother and sisters a 'go to' person, to share their woes and troubles with; Nikolai always had an answer.

He was strong in muscle and mind, but he only found use for the latter. His father, however, thought that he needed to take a more active role and if he wasn't going to be King, he would be the one to protect the crown - who else could he trust more? So Nikolai became skilled and known as a bowman. He wore his heart on his sleeve and anything he could do was only for the furtherance and betterment of those who held in his heart.

The Court always used to say that he came straight from nature herself, his personality was somewhat ethereal. He wasn't taken for granted as such, but he often stood at the back, allowing the limelight to focus on his siblings before singing their praises. They could all count on him for advice and for confidence; he kept his secrets, something which he always said 'he will take to the grave'. To an outsider, he was more a page boy in the court than a member of the Royal Family at all, but that's how he liked it.

Curse - Perhaps his calm nature is the reason why the curse took it's toll out on him. This once selfless human being has done a full 360. He considers himself a monster in the harshest sense of the word. He's cruel, callous and has a fierce and poisonous tongue. He has no regard for those around him, and spits words that could cut compassion straight through the middle like a knife. He can see what he is doing, but he can't stop. It's almost as if he has a self-destruct button and he is living every waning moment of it.

He's quick-witted, arrogant and has a fierce tongue to boot, and he would think, when he is in this state, of trying to take the crown for himself with help from others. When he is back to his calm self however, he tries to write everything down, and apologise to everyone he has wronged.

He finds his curse a torture to himself and those around him, he's like a Jekyll and Hyde, except he can't switch off Mr Hyde and has to live through it every day until his beloved nature tells him it's okay to take a breath and be kind again. But Nature can be cruel, it's rare that he is allowed time to feel himself again. He never knows when he is going to come back. He definitely is able to return at selected cycles of the moon, and when someone shows him real love, but who wants to really love a monster?

Friends: I always imagined Nik to have a lot of these, but since the curse has happened he naturally, with his attitude, pushes everyone away. He takes for granted friendship, unless people are on the same wavelength with him and can stand his tongue. He would need people to stick by him, but I suppose a few would hate it him for it and only like him when he is back.

Lovers: A guy has needs. Before his curse, Nik was a true believer in romance and inside he still is. He wanted to whisk someone off her feet and treat her like, well, a Princess. But now he's so lackadaisical about it all - he'd rather sleep around, making life difficult for his family, or even do something manipulative and tactical. Open for anything, how cool would it be if he liked someone when he was his normal self? :3

Enemies: I imagine there would be a lot of these sleep.gif He just has a habit of making them wherever he goes and he loves it.

I'm open to anything, please plot away! :3
robb stark

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
KATHERINE SORREL
 Posted: Apr 3 2014, 12:29 PM
N/A
32 posts
N/A
N/A

OKAY VOX. Here’s a lot of characters, pick one and then I’ll think up a plot. XD

Lyra- Whenever she touches anything living, human or animal not plants, she and whatever she touches bursts into flame. She’ll be fine, the other person? Not so much. She’s bent on revenge against her family who used her as a whipping girl for her little sister. No fun!

Norah- My only nice character (jeeze, I just realize this is true), when she makes skin to skin contact with people she absorbs all their impurities. Illness, bruises, wounds, etc. She’ll be on the run in just a jiffy, so if he wanted to meet up with her in the Forbidden Forest/Central range that could be fun!

Katherine- She’s in the Coven, and when the sun sets she turns into a half arachne creature. She can only eat meat, and particularly enjoys humans. She’s kind of the watch dog for the coven.

Jessamine- my coven leader! Totally nutso but super pretty and fakely nice. She enjoys long walks on the beach and dead bodies. Is a little too close to her brother annnnddd… Hmm. Emotions make her turn into a spectral image of herself drowning and she relives a memory of when someone tried to kill her.

Jax- I’m tired now. Drunk sailor. Bets years of his life against others with the flip of a coin.

PMEmail
^
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: Apr 3 2014, 02:15 PM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

& NORAH
Ah!! I love her. Is it just physical impurities she absorbs?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ALEXIS AVIGNON
 Posted: Apr 14 2014, 08:24 AM
N/A
97 posts
N/A
N/A

Nik & Alexis
The two evil royal siblings, enough said. These two need a thread of just pure hate on hate of everyone around them, and of course, some sibling bonding.
Nik & Eden
She needs some high standing clients >> why not a prince? Yes? SAY YES.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: May 14 2014, 10:28 AM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

& ALEXIS
I am CRAP at this. Yes, yes and more yes. They really need to get their game on. I think Nik in his split personality form would find Alexis the most tolerable sibling - purely because they share hatred as a common interest. They should thread and have a moan about everyone.

& EDEN
CLIENTS! AS IN SEXY TIME!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
DANAE IONA AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 5 2014, 08:18 PM
N/A
27 posts
N/A
N/A

danae & nikolai
hey there, little brother! nikolai is probably danae's favorite sibling - or was. he's not going to be king (probably), so she doesn't feel competitive with him, and he was born long enough after danae that she probably remembers looking after him as a wee one. that would make nikolai one of the few people danae ever got to be goofy and loving with pre-curse. how things are now probably depends on how much you want her to know about his curse. since she kind of understands the whole split-personality thing and is one of the few people who might have access to his real emotions (mind reading), maybe they've grown closer? or maybe she doesn't really understand what's going on with him and is Very Disappointed In His Behavior, Young Man.
PM
^
ROSE AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 26 2014, 11:12 AM
N/A
8 posts
N/A
N/A

NIKOLAI & ROSE

I have a feeling that Nikolai probably totally babied Rose (because everyone does that) and still does when he's his normal self, and I have a feeling that he was probably her favorite sibling and she always looked up to him. Now that he's all Jekyll & Hyde, I can see him hurting her feelings really easily because she probably still looks up to him and craves his approval. I think we should thread them for sure!
PM
^
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 05:17 AM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

Danae & Nik

I like the fact she's older and would've looked after him, definitely. The royals know about Nik's curse, but try to keep it under wraps from the rest of the Kingdom, even though that's quite hard with him stomping around everywhere. If she could mind read, she might be able to get in touch with Nik inside? The demon that's taken over him is really starting to take hold and Nik is slowly starting to give up. He's only really able to push through at certain moon phases and when he's around certain people. He does write everything down when he comes back though.

Rose & Nik

HI DER CLOSEST SIBLING! I like the fact that she looked up to him because it would put stress on their relationship the way he is. It'd be good that if and when he does come back he opens uop to her, because I think he would take it out most on her because he knows he can get away with itttttt. Plus, your knight in shining armour should be Nik's personal guard or something.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Calliope Nevarene
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 05:52 PM
60 posts
N/A
The unicorn was white, with hoofs of silver and graceful horn of pearl...The eyes, circled by this sad and beautiful darkness, were so sorrowful, lonely, gentle and nobly tragic, that they killed all other emotions except love.

I've got but two offerings for you:

Calliope Nevarene
Well-taught Lady, not exactly well-bred seeing as her father bought his nobility, but seeing as he was such a nice guy then he might not have held it against her. Though she is impossibly proud and a bit difficult since she holds herself in such a high esteem. She might not aim so high as a prince, but the girl can dream! They may have met at a party or two and since the storm she's been a bit of a shut-in, currently the captive of Coven member Gavril Parlev.

and then there's:

Alasdhair
Who is going by the name of Andre (or Andrea) Coppertree to everyone else but the very precious few in the Coven, mainly the Thorne twins. He's all for starting some trouble and having fun. He's out and about recruiting folks for the Coven in the Northern area of the MK, but he might wander towards Mormont and the castle if it seems like a bit of excitement. Or if there is a party that might be crashed by Coven members to steal royalty away and begin a fun battle or several.
PMEmailAIMYIM
^
ROSE AVIGNON
 Posted: Sep 1 2014, 04:36 AM
N/A
8 posts
N/A
N/A

NIK & ROSE

YES, and I'm thinking they probably have the best rapport out of the siblings as well (when Nik isn't, like, being possessed). And maybe sometimes Rose is able to talk the real Nik out so he's sometimes able to push through around her? We should definitely thread them! I could start a thread and PM you the link?
PM
^
NIKOLAI AVIGNON
 Posted: Sep 4 2014, 04:31 PM
N/A
57 posts
N/A
N/A

Sounds good to me my love! xx

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

listings & affiliates

merc @ wecode